Thursday, February 08, 2007

Page 1

Pablo Paloma stands in front of the bald and dashing figure of Howie Mandel, his head sparkling majestically in the spot light. Pablo's eyes are wide open. He is sweating bullets. His heart is about to explode.


CHAPTER 1:
NO DEAL.



"How's it going Pablo!?" Grins Howie. "Feeliiinn' LUCKAY!?"

"I... I dunno... I - I can't do this! Am I dreaming!? This can't be real! I mean this is insane!"

"Oh I assure you it's quite real, my friend. You are standing on the brink of one million dollars... OR... if you're not as lucky... one... cent.

"I- I think I'm gonna throw up..."

"No, don't throw up, you can't do that on television. This isn't one of those shows."

"S-sorry..."

The crowd is roaring. He can barely hear himself think. And that damned dramatic music.

flip page,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home